Fashion industry is always buzzing with new trendy things coming and going now and then. Parallel to this web design trends also keep emerging and fading. However, there are a few picky ones that are the nitty-gritty by the fundamentals, for instance the presence of a responsive web design. Trends may keep changing from carousels to flat designs.
Practically, in the real world, when you are seeking to fulfill your business objectives with the support system of a website then definitely you will look to follow the trend that seamlessly goes with your goal. On the other side, you should ponder upon what helps you make your website look fascinating and wonderful, which will significantly engage more visitors.
Image Source :- soiledink.com
BEWARE! If you are blindly following the ongoing trends because these will fade away in less time. So, keeping these things in mind, our team of responsive web designers has brought here some trends that you should know before incorporating them into your website.
These days more and more websites are highly using Carousels due to its attractiveness. Developers simply cut down the mess and create the website that is visually engaging. However, there are some of the drawbacks which this web design trend comes with.
- In order to make Carousels search engine friendly, special attention has to be taken.
- Sometimes, integrating Carousels in web page develops multiple accessibility issues that cannot be resolved completely even with the help of the best frameworks available in the market.
From the age of Neolithic, now we have entered into the age of technology and sophisticated palmtops. Added to this, advanced smartphones are highly becoming popular across the continents. Web designers are now looking to simplify the navigation and utilizing Hamburger Menu to conceal it. Although, this menu is highly considered for responsive web design, it is also been ridiculed by many.
This trend is not just constricted to responsive websites for smartphones but has also slipped into website designs for desktops. Most web designers and developers build websites including a navigational drawer across the website, whether it is for mobile or desktop. Such types of designs wrap up the global navigation in the pervasive Hamburger Menu, streamlining the major aspects of the website with much sleeker and cleaner look for easy and fast browsing.
Though such websites are highly preferred by ordinary viewers, this trend is highly risky for eCommerce and news websites.
Image Source :- esific.com
Nowadays, lots of web designers are using Parallax Scrolling in web development. This is a unique technique through which the content on the front end and the back end is allowed to roll at segregated speeds. Nevertheless, it is highly used for better effects but it truly has some of the loopholes.
- When using Parallax Scrolling, you need to take special care of positioning the content for SEO as many sites are single page and there leaves no room for content arrangement.
For majority of the websites, flat design work wonders because of its compatibility with several other trending design styles like material design, minimalism and responsive web design.
Let us get little deeper to find the benefits of integrating a flat design in your website:
- Simple Typography: Making use of simple typefaces with a flat design will ensure that each and every text throughout the website comes out to be clearly legible and decipherable.
- Vivacious Color Schemes: Properly utilizing vibrant color schemes in the website designs helps make User Interface frameworks and templates look wonderful and fascinating.
- Minimalism: This supports in developing a user interface that looks exclusive and uncluttered simply by breaking down on several elements.
- Ghost Buttons: One of the basic components of flat designs Ghost Buttons significantly lower the user distraction.
If your aim is to build a web page that would turn your imagination into reality for the viewers to cherish, then Material Design is your perfect pick. Launched by Google, this is an innovative style that effectively makes use of shadow effects along with various impressions of movement and depth to allow users to get realistic experience.
Making the best use of Material Design would assists you design and develop a website with cleaner and futuristic design that focuses seamlessly on UX. Though there are strong critics in design aesthetic of Google, Material Design has its own position and favored as the most trending web design.
Material Design offers simpler look which is most probably similar to Flat Design, again which is also a current web design trend. However, lest a pure flat design, more depth is seen through Material Design due to the use of shadows and depth.
Well, if you are not a professional web designer with responsive web design skills, then there is nothing to worry. Because, for owning a trendy site, we are here to help you, just contact or call us.
A GOOD DESIGNER is a planner with an AESTHETIC sense.